b. 1963 Port Augusta, South Australia
- Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, Bachelor of Technology (Computer Studies). 2015.
- 2015 Escape Gallery, Murwillumbah, Speed on Tweed Retrospective.
- 1999 Grosvenor Place Foyer, Central Sydney.
- 1998 Stanthorpe Regional Art Gallery.
- 1997 Arica Gallery, Dalkeith, WA.
- 1995 Griffith Fine Art Gallery, Murwillumbah, NSW.
- 1996 Griffith Fine Art Gallery, Murwillumbah, NSW.
- 1996 Feature Artist, Australian Outback Exhibition, Western Galleries, Toowoomba, Qld.
- 1995 Feature Artist at the Waltzing Matilda Centenary Exhibition, Winton, Qld.
- 2016 Çankaya Belediyesi Çağdaş Sanatlar Merkezi Gallery, War and Peace Exhibition II, Ankara, Turkey.
- 2016 Central House of Artists Museum, Italian Art Week exhibition, Moscow, Russia.
- 2016 Silber Gallery, Quantum Art International exhibition Rome, Italy.
- 2015 Gold Coast City Gallery, ‘War and Peace’ exhibition.
- 2010 Escape Gallery, ‘The Golden Mean’ exhibition, Murwillumbah.
- 2001 Tweed River Regional Art Gallery, Siteworks Residency and Exhibition.
- 1996 Queensland Art Brokering Service’s touring exhibition – Australian Art Masters, Past, Present and Future.
- 1994 Tweed River Regional Art Gallery, ‘Professional Artists of the Tweed’ exhibition.
- 1989 Dyansen Galleries, Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills, USA.
- 1989 DeVorzon Gallery, Pacific Design Centre, Hollywood, USA.
- 1988 – 1993 Elder Fine Art Galleries, Adelaide, SA.
- 1987 Studio Star Gallery, Darwin.
- 1984 State Education Centre, Adelaide, SA.
- 2001 Tweed River Regional Art Gallery, Siteworks Residency
- 1988 Resident Artist to the Town of Loxton, SA.
Professional Experience and Appointments
- 1983-Present Self employed visual artist (painting and drawing).
- 1995 – 2016 Board Member of the Science-Art Research Centre of Australia Inc.
- 2000, 2004 Co-ordinator of the Science-Art Festival, NSW.
- 2010, 2011 Artist Representative of the Florentine New Renaissance Project, Italy.
- 1990 Thalian Society Award of Excellence and inclusion in the Hollywood Thalians Walk of Fame.
- 2012 Inducted into the Bradford Exchange Hall of Fame for Australian Art.
- Numerous Australian and international private collections.
- 2003 Artwork for ‘Heroes of Gallipoli’, Bradford Exchange.
- 2002 – 2012 Centrepiece artwork for the Festival of Speed on Tweed.
- 2005 Cover artwork for novel Three Diggers (Nonsuch Classics, London).
- Germaine, M. 1990 Artists and Galleries of Australia, Vol 2, Craftsman House, Sydney.
- Ryles, G. 1992 A Buyers Guide to Australian Art, Mandarin, Port Melbourne.
- Pope, R. and Todonai, R. 1988 Two Bob’s Worth, Griffin Press, Adelaide.
- Pope, R. 2010 The 20th Century Renaissance, Science-Art Research Centre of Australia, Uki, NSW
- Pope, R. 2012 The Science-Art of the 21st Century Renaissance, Science-Art Research Centre of Australia, Uki, NSW.